Monday 28 February 2011

3 weeks to go!!

"It's a big big world out there and you can do what you like, you can do anything you want because darling it's your life..." Razorlight

First update!!

Well I'm off travelling in three weeks and I have a list the size of my forearm of things to do...and I'm struggling to get anything done...far too lazy...although they are very boring indeed, I have the excitement of:

  • Docs
  • Contact lenses
  • Phoneing people
  • Booking internal flights (maybe that's a bit exciting)
  • Car stuff...lots of!!!
  • American travel document
  • Travel insurance
  • Sydney and America travel plans - exciting again!!
  • Travel to Heathrow
  • Gym/phone/net cancellation
  • Sort a new phone - foreign sim
  • Travel money
  • Cheque to the bank
  • Photocopy passport
Then decide what kit I'm taking with me...oh and tidy my annex, but I've been trying to do that for about three years!!

But once I've done this...it gets me a step closer to...America, Fiji, NZ, OZ, Thailand...can't believe I'm actually doing this - I've given my notice with a few quid in my pocked and I'm buggering off for three months, ON MY OWN!!! Exciting and scary...but it has to be done...you only live once...so make the most of it!!!

B xxx